There comes a time in everyone's life that we have to say goodbye to our beloved feline friends. Often it is all too soon and we are never truly ready to face the reality of this difficult time. We feel the loss of our pets as strongly as we do a human companion's passing. We suffer the same grieving process as well.
At Cheshire Cat Feline Health Center, we honestly understand the pain of losing a pet. We sympathize and try to offer you and your family the support you need. Our caring team can help guide you through these difficult times.
As difficult as it is to consider, planning ahead can help immensely. Consider now how you would like to care for your beloved cat before the moment presents itself.
Cheshire Cat Feline Health Center will work with you to make the process as comfortable for you and your family as possible. Some services we offer include:
* Books and Articles on topics such as when to make the choice, the grieving process, children and pet loss, and more
* In-room euthanasia service should you elect to be present
* Referrals to a House Call veterinarian who can provide in-home euthanasia
* Cremation services provided by Peaceful Paws with options for ashes to be returned to you
* Referrals to Grief Support groups and counselors experienced with pet loss
* And of course, we are always here to offer a sympathetic ear and shoulder to cry on
Peaceful Paws Pet Cremation and Memorial Services
In Home Hospice and Euthanasia - Dr. Freeman
In Home Euthanasia - Dr. Rosenberg
In Home Euthanasia - Dr. Volaire
The Rainbow Bridge